Serving Plano, Texas and surrounding areas
On hot summer days, air conditioning while driving is an absolute must have. After all, who wants to drive around in Texas heat with no air conditioning and arrive at your destination a sweaty mess? If your A/C breaks, it can be a nightmare—especially during June, July and August as we all know how brutal the heat can be in Texas. If your air conditioning does not seem to be working at full force or is not working at all, have no fear! AAMCO in Plano can fix it, and our prices are reasonable. We know how valuable your time is, so we’ll get you in and out as quickly as possible. After all, we’re not just transmission experts, we perform all sorts of repairs and maintenance including A/C service.
When to Bring Your Car to AAMCO in Plano
A malfunctioning A/C needs to be fixed immediately, so at the first sign there’s a problem, please contact AAMCO in Plano. If you notice these problems, you probably need A/C repair:
- Vents blow only hot air
- Vents blow cold air but on an intermittent basis
- You hear strange noises when the A/C is on
- The A/C gives off a smell while it’s running
- Your car’s performance is affected while the A/C or heater is running
Expert Diagnosis and Expert Repair
Before beginning any work on a vehicle, the certified technicians at our shop will perform a thorough diagnostic inspection of your car. Our advanced diagnostic equipment will pinpoint the exact cause of your A/C problem, so we will know exactly what to do to fix it. Our diagnostic equipment will check the following:
- Air conditioning compressor drive belt for cracks or other damage
- Air conditioning components for damage or leaks
- The function of the compressor and other components of the A/C system
- Hoses, lines and seals of the A/C system
After checking all of these components very carefully, our diagnostic equipment will determine the cause of your air conditioning system’s malfunction, and we’ll devise a service/repair plan that may include:
- Evacuating refrigerant from the A/C system
- Recharging the system refrigerant
- Performing any necessary service on A/C components
- Replace leaky hoses or seals
- Recheck the entire A/C system to ensure it’s working properly and at full capacity
While we have your car, we will also perform a 36-point ProtectionCheck of your engine’s systems to identify and repair any problems before they become bigger problems down the road.
Please contact AAMCO in Plano by phone, schedule an appointment online or just stop by to make an appointment or to have your car checked out immediately in the case of an emergency or a break down. We provide free towing for major transmission repair, and we stand by all of our work with a variety of nationally recognized warranties. Regardless of where you are in the U.S., if you need a repair, just find an AAMCO location and we’ll fix it at no cost to you as long as it’s under warranty.